Miller Urban Consulting provides a wide array of GIS services. Our GIS portfolio includes:
- Mapping for comprehensive planning processes, master plans, and site plans
- Resilience and risk reduction mapping
- Cultural community mapping
- Real estate market analysis
- Economic development and commercial potential
- Infographics for advocacy organizations and non-profits
We have created online, interactive tools using GIS and Google mapping methodologies to help communities represent their local assets; developed a risk analysis for Haiti’s Artibonite province post-earthquake in 2010; conducted neighborhood and corridor market studies for housing development; and assisted with everything from major transportation planning projects to site plans. Our expertise in research methodologies allows us to create the maps that will answer your questions and accurately represent the factors surrounding your project, organization, community, or region.